Pack your bags for cosmopolitan Dubai! Our hand-picked tours and experiences from desert safari, dhow cruise and exciting city tours are taking you around the enchanting emirate. From 4* hotel stay to flights and airport transfers, we have it all planned out. Confirm booking by paying 50% now, and remainder 7 days before departure!
- Return flight ticket (Economy Class).
- 5 Nights stay at 4* Hotel in Dubai.
- Travel Date: Departure is on 05th December 2019, return is on 10th December 2019.
- Price per person on Double Occupancy: 1,149 USD.
- City tour, dhow cruise, desert safari and other tours included.
- Round Trip Airport Transfers in Dubai.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill up the Enquiry form, email us on email@example.com or call on our toll free number 0302 218000.
Catch your departure flight; bring your camera, your most comfortable shoes to explore in, and a spirit of adventure- youâ€™ll need all three for this fantastic vacation.
Arrival/ Desert Safari with BBQ
You will be picked up from the airport and transferred to the hotel. You can spend your free time exploring as you wish; the historical and modern-day paradise has plenty of sightseeing to offer. Next, you'll be picked from the hotel around 3 p.m. for desert safari. A grand adventure, the desert safari with BBQ will give you a taste of the famous dune driving that is sure to push your adrenaline sky high. Great for photo opportunities, the unique desert experience is a must for the daring and adventurous.
IMG World of Adventure/ Dubai Aquarium/ Burj Khalifa
Get ready for a spectacular day taking you around the main hotspots. Youâ€™ll be picked from the hotel by 1030 a.m.; start your tour with a trip to the mighty IMG World of Adventure- the world's largest indoor amusement park and entertainment hub with adventure zones from favorite characters of Marvel, Cartoon Network and more. Take rides, explore and at 4 p.m., visit the Dubai Aquarium and Dubai Mall, followed by a trip to the Burj Khalifa's 124th floor at 7 p.m. Drop off back at the hotel at 8.30 p.m. for overnight stay.
Dubai City Tour/ Dhow Cruise
Today youâ€™ll get to experience a half day Dubai city tour (on SIC Basis); be picked from the hotel by 9 a.m. to see the top landmarks and absorb one-of-a-kind ambience. The tour will continue from 10 a.m. till 2 p.m., followed by a break until 7 p.m. The fun isn't over yet- later in the day, you'll embark on a Dhow creek cruise with dinner (on SIC Basis). This is a traditional Arabian boat that promises both entertainment and fabulous memories.
Rest and relax with this free day, or gather some last-minute souvenirs for your loved ones before you are transferred to the airport for your return flight. We hope to see you back to Dubai soon!
- Single Occupancy - 1399 USD
- Double Occupancy - 1199 USD
- Triple Occupancy - 1149 USD
- Return flight ticket (Economy Class).
- Visa fee.
- 5 Nights stay at 4* Hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Dubai city tour and Dhow cruise.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Burj Khalifa "At the Top" with Dubai Aquarium.
- Return Airport transfer on private basis.
- Tourism Tax.
- All other meals & drinks that are not specified.
- Any optional tours or items not mentioned in the above stated inclusions.
- Sharjah airport supplement (2.5 USD per person).
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for local guide and driver.
- Any personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar, etc.)
- Early check in, or late check out charges.
- All services/ tourism fees not mentioned as included.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- Rate is based on per person on a sharing basis, Child policy 10.99 and above is adult.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Nonrefundable & not amendable once confirmed.
- All transfers and tours are on sharing basis.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- TRAVELWINGS does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue, the cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- For further Information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in 0302 218 000.