Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions (the "terms and conditions") carefully before using this site.
TRAVELWINGS.COM.GH is the operator of this site (the "Operator").This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of Travelwings Ltd and various third party providers and distributors and which is licensed to the Operator. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors though certain data is the copyrighted work of TRAVELWINGS.COM.GH and other information providers.
Use of Site
TRAVELWINGS.COM.GH permits you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and revocable right to use this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you:
- Shall only use this site to make authentic reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- Shall not employ deceptive email addresses or fabricate information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through this site.
- Shall not, except as permitted under applicable Ghana law, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise communicate or caused to be displayed to the public any of the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, without the prior written permission of TRAVELWINGS.COM.GH except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Shall not, except as permitted under applicable Ghana law, alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from this site.
- Shall not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
- Shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site.
- Shall not make any unlicensed use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site to violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices.
- Shall not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, vilifying, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or applicable regulation or code of conduct.
- Shall not post or broadcast any information which (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (iii) contains a virus, bug, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, trap door or other harmful item, (iv) is used to unlawfully conspire against another person in restraint of trade or competition.
You agree that you shall be uniquely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other loss or harm resulting from your use of this site.
On registering with the portal, you will receive a password and user ID. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID, and are fully accountable for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. You may only sustain one user ID and password at any one time and may not use multiple user IDs or passwords. You are required to use your password for your own use only. You may not permit others to use your passwords. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Operator upon discovery of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Operator cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal and financial obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are legally, financially and ethically responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
Online Bookings & Purchases
Contracts for products and services
Unless otherwise expressly stated on the site, the Operator acts as agent for its third party providers and distributors for all products and services purchased by you on this site. You may place bookings for or may make purchases of products and services online at this site. A contract for the sale and purchase of products and services may be made online at this site by your acceptance of the products and services offered on the site (the "Contract") by third party providers and/or distributors and/or where stated, the Operator, and you hereby agree to waive any rights to challenge the validity or enforceability of Contracts entered into on this site on the grounds that it was made in electronic form instead of by paper and/or signed or sealed. Please note that by indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, you are obligated to complete such transactions. You are prohibited from indicating your acceptance to purchase products and services where you do not intend to complete such transactions. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws shall be yours alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase, utilize and/or possess such goods or services.
You are solely responsible for checking that the booking and/or purchase made contains the correct information (including dates, names and timings) before proceeding to payment. The Operator and the third party providers and distributors shall be entitled to rely on the information contained in your booking and shall not be responsible for any error(s) made in your booking and/or purchase.
Third party travel service providers
You may be bound by terms and conditions imposed by the travel service providers for whom the Operator acts as an agent including conditions of carriage, refund and cancellation policies of airlines, cruise lines, car hire operators, hotels, etc.
The Operator is not liable for any claims against non-fulfillment or unsatisfactory fulfillment of products and services purchased on your behalf by the Operator from these third party providers and distributors, such as, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, tour operators, car hire companies, insurance companies, and other entities. At times, airlines and other travel services providers may overbook passengers on their flights or re-schedule flight times. In this event, the Operator is not responsible for any such incidents.
All the products and services purchased require fulfillment and documentation, such as issuance of air tickets and travel vouchers. Fulfillment is performed 24*7 from our customer care department. As such, any travel requests and bookings made require a minimum processing time of varying periods, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
The Operator will not be held liable for any claims for loss, damages or compensation against non-fulfillment should you purchase a product or service that cannot be fulfilled between the time of booking and the time of departure. In such an event, the Operator shall refund to you all unutilized amount collected from you for that purchase.
Passport, visa and health information
Many countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining. This information as well as other related information supplied by the Operator or any of its affiliates and any links within the site are supplied in good faith; and should be treated as a guideline only. Passport, Visa (including any and all transit visas) and Health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travelers. The sole responsibility for ensuring travel documentation is correct is that of the individual traveler. The Operator reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims for loss, damages or compensation.
Specific terms and conditions for products and services
Certain products and services have their own specific governing terms and conditions which shall apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions. It is important for you to obtain and read the terms and conditions applicable to these certain products and services as they may contain exclusions of limitations of liability and other terms and conditions, including restrictions on amendment or cancellation. Some of these terms and conditions for specific products and services shall include terms and conditions found on your screens and when using any part of this site. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions for the specific product or service and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions for the specific product or service shall prevail in relation to that specific product or service.
All prices displayed for the product and service are subject to change and availability by their respective providers, and such prices are not final until full payment for the product and service concerned is made. For travel services such as air tickets, hotels, cars, packages, prices, fare conditions and class of travel can change at any time without notice. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply.
Decline, Non-Utilization or Cancellation of Booking & Purchase
Please note that the terms and conditions for cancellation of bookings and purchases will vary for each product and service. Please therefore refer to the terms and conditions for a specific product or service or alternatively, check with our Customer Care Team. Cancellation, at your request, may not be allowed or may require a minimum processing time of varying periods, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased. Cancellation may be subject to cancellation fees which you agree to bear in full. For bookings and purchases which have been pre-paid, refunds will be made (subject to the refund policy). It may take an estimated 3 to 6 months before the credit appears in your account for air ticket refund processing. For pre-paid hotel refund processing, it may take approximately 1 month for the credit to appear in your account.
The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon the Operator.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, the Operator may charge cancellation and/or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
CHANGES TO BOOKING & PURCHASE
Please note that the terms and conditions for changes to bookings and purchases will vary for each product and service. Please therefore refer to the terms and conditions for a specific product or service. If there are no terms and conditions for a specific product or service, You may otherwise change your booking or purchase online by calling our Sales and Customer Care Team. You may also send our Sales and Customer Care Team an email. However, we may take up to three (3) days to respond to email requests. Changes, at your request, must be received by the Operator at least seven (7) days before travel or use to be effective and may be subject to administrative fees which you agree to bear in full.
As per uae permitted law and subject to the statutory warranties below, the operator and travelwings.com.gh make no warranty or representation of any kind regarding this site, products or services on this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis only. The operator and travelwings.com.gh do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and, subject to the statutory warranties below, expressly disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions, including all implied warranties, terms and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a general or particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the territories. The operator and travelwings.com do not warrant that this site, its servers or any e-mail sent from the operator or Travelwings.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some territories do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so to that extent the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. In particular, in territories where it is prohibited, this disclaimer shall not in any way exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, willful misconduct or fraud. This warranty gives you specific rights which vary from territory to territory.
Statutory warranties. Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These terms and conditions must be read subject to any such statutory provisions. If such statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which the operator and travelwings.com.gh is entitled to do so, the liability of each will be limited at their option to:
- In the case of supply of goods, the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the repair of the goods; and
- In the case of services, the supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services performed again.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law but subject always to the clause mentioned in the above disclaimer.
- The operator and travelwings.com.gh assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site;
- In no event shall the operator or travelwings.com.gh be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract,(including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this site or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations or ticketing), or (iii) the performance or nonperformance by the operator even if the operator has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
This site may contain links to other web sites which are not maintained by the Operator and which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the contents of such other web sites (whether express or implied) by the Operator. The Operator has not reviewed all of the linked web sites and shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to link to other web sites, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions (if any) of the linked web site and in particular, its own set of privacy policies that you are advised to check out.
Similarly, other web sites may also link to this site. Any third parties that wish to establish links with this site should obtain the prior written consent of the Operator to do so and the Operator reserves the right to deny permission for any such links to the site. In particular, no third parties shall deep link to any page other than the Home page of this site without obtaining the prior written consent of the Operator to do so. If however the Operator gives its permission for any such links, the Operator is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ghana. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Ghana in all questions and controversies arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, its performance and your use of this site.
The Operator may terminate the Terms and Conditions and/or the provision of any of the products and services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which the Operator or Travelwings.com.gh may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of the Terms and Conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to the Operator or Travelwings.com.gh and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
The Operator may at any time modify any part of the site, including the products and services and the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. The Operator also reserves the right to deny any person access and use of the site at any time.
The Terms and Conditions shall be severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable Ghana law, and such determination shall not affect the enforceability, legality and validity of any other remaining provisions
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
Should you have any queries or require any further information on these Terms and Conditions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall respond to you as soon as we can. Alternatively you can call us at 0302 218000.
Rules and Restrictions
- Until the price of the ticket is paid in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you.
- Until the price of the ticket is paid in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or Travelwings.com.gh without any prior notice.
- If the payment is not accepted on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a circumstance you need to speak to the relevant card issuing Bank, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment if available.
- If you find some errors on the booking/ ticket: you need to report the same within 24 hours your corresponding travel document/itinerary
- Travelwings.com is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket, but will inform you of the same if informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All tickets are subject to date change and cancellation penalties with exception of some tickets being non-refundable but reusable later as per the rules of the airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- In cases where customer is entitled for full refund, a transaction-processing fee of GHS 50 per ticket will be applicable.
- All tickets have a ticket validity within which the travel has to be finished, and date change on the ticket can be done only as per the validity of ticket. Should you require further details on this, kindly contact our 24X7 Customer Care Center.
- The Frequent flier miles will be as on the sole discretion of respective airlines. Travelwings.com.gh will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
- Infant is defined as a traveler whose age must be under 24 months throughout the entire journey. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey then the infant fare would not be applicable and you will need to buy the ticket under applicable child fare.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infants travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant applicable child fare would be charged.
- Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minors) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12 - 16 years of age).We do not book unaccompanied minor tickets on Travelwings.com.gh.
- You are requested to contact our customer care for your date change and cancellation requests. We will assist you as per your requirements.
- Refund will be processed within 3 to 6 months from the date of submission of tickets.
- All bookings booked on travelwings.com.gh are subject to cancellation penalty levied by the airlines.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel such as passport, air tickets, valid VISA, health certificates, travel insurance, etc.
- You can amend or cancel your flight booking up to 8 hours before departure. However depending on the airline/sector the cancellation policy might differ and in certain cases carriers may not allow cancellation between 24 to 72 hours before departure. Please check the cancellation policy carefully before going ahead with the cancellation request. For any further assistance you can get in touch with our customer care center or call us on our Toll Free number 0302 218000.